Lives' lessons into just hours

This is really incredible. Just imagine it. Having the advice from your idols. Years of experience. And not only common lives. For them, to be able to even write a book, publish it (many of them best selling books). It takes great effort from their side, often years, to be able to put the words together to convey a powerful concept, which comes from many years of their own experience. That's just incredible to me and I'm so grateful we have the opportunity to really use the advance in technology in positive ways.

Ok, so, there are masters around the world, who want to share their life lessons/ powerful messages condensed in pieces of paper, or waves (sound), audio books in this case, that comes into my ears. It could make rich of more if you want, but most importantly, it could make me a better person.

So why is it that, even though they are somewhere there available, we still don't read them, we don't have 8 hrs of time to hear what it took 10, 20, 30 years to learn for another brilliant person?

That's a good question to me. Many answeres can be found in there. In my case, I would say the reason is because I never new there was such possibility. And by knowing it, I mean, once I tried myself and experienced. I guess that's my excuse to not having started earlier.

Anyway, the message here is just that we choose what content to put into our minds. Let's make it count.

A friend of mine told me "those who don't read, live only one live" I don't know if it was his own sentence, but I often think about that.

Have you ever felt that way or similar about something? Please share your thoughts and let me know. I might be missing out in something good of what I'm not aware yet. Thanks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?