Report of progress 30 day stop food snacking habit

Hi there!

Our 30 day food committmen is still going on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is day 12 and I would say I have sticked to it on about 83%, still pretty good in my opinion and I'm happy with the feeling. My stomach doesn't feel heavy all the time, normally after 6pm my body feels light. The sleep is good. I still battle in my mind to svood eating sometimes, particularly because I had the snacking habit as a reaction of different feelings, I guess I unconsciously associated eating with feeling good. The point is that now I struggle because if I don't snack, then I still need to find another activity.. Still figuring that out, but seeing the potential of introducing a good habit activity to cover that space, that would be like "passive energy income" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?