Best content sources in AUDIO format

Audible, Spotify and YouTube are my best options. Also you can change the speed at which you here the content so you can go quicker through it if you want.

En Audible la mayoría de contenido es en inglés, aunque recientemente he visto más libros en español. La suscripción vale 15 dólares en el caso de Australia y permite escoger un libro mensual. 

Spotify has a lot of different options and there are more and more podcasts released all the time. Try to identify the topics that you like and also the format, if you like it more like an interview of one or more people, or only one person talking. 

You Tube has so much good information, however the disadvantage in my opinion, is that I can't use it without keeping the screen of the phone on. It quickly drains the battery of the phone. Meaning, Audible and Spotify are easier for me to listen to while doing other activities such as walking in the park, walking the dog, doing the cleaning at home, cooking, etc. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?