Colombia es passion. Book 📚 about cycling 🚴

Excellent book about the new generation of Colombian heroes which is changing the history of the country and the history of the big competitions: The tour de France, The Giro d'Italia and La vuelta a España.

I enjoyed this audio-book very much. This week I have been telling everybody about it. The author's reading is very pleasant. Great research about the Colombian political and social environment. Now we know where the talent in Colombian cyclist comes from. This is an example of resilience and determination.

A great piece of writing by Matt Rendell 

Heroes in this book: Rigoberto Urán, Nairo Quintana  Jarlinson Pantano , Sergio Luis Henao, Egan Bernal, el campeón, Winner Andrew Anacona Gomez, Fernando Gaviria, Superman López, among other new young talented Colombian cyclists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?