Purpose: Let's Blogger a lot more!

"Done is better than perfect"

I have spent quite a lot of time planning the future, and more often than not, I don't develop those projects I had in mind. Some 10 or 15% might get done, then I don't continue. WHY? Great question 🤔

An idea DOESN'T have to be PERFECT to be communicated. And I don't need to spend hours writing a short post making sure it's fantastic! 


PURPOSE: I'm going to use this space in Blogger a lot more! I will try to communicate many of the ideas, memories and lessons, as they come to mind. Meaning: I'm going to write multiple times per day and post it in Blogger.


Will someone like it? I don't know. Will someone benefit from it? Hopefully, with me it's already one person. There could be the potential forore so, let's keep the doors open! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?