Let yourself get motivated by the content that you want
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
It implies you should be aware, do research, self reflection, and know what is that content that most encourages you to pursue those great things that inspire you.
That’s the way to know if what we create is actually valued. I find it difficult to price a service that I enjoy and feel happy to give for free, the problem is that people don’t value free things. Having a great service that has the power to change lives for good requires the leverage of money to grow and be recognised as valuable. Sergio. Learning how to price for what we have to offer.
Organising the pictures from the last 8 years reminds me of who I was, what I cared about, what was important and got forgotten. It’s a great exercise to have a conversation with our previous self. We are definitely different year by year. The experiences and life continúe to shape us. Good also to remember our dreams and passions.
Comments
Post a Comment