My views on happiness

Real happiness is making an effort for:

Living below your means. Being grateful everyday. Practicing daily habits that impact your health positively. Having a middle long term reason / reasons to feel motivated or excited about. Listening to others as well as be able to be heard. Helping others as often as you can. Creating the mental strength to feel peaceful even under difficult circumstances. Practicing self awareness, it means, know yourself, know your values, principles, limits, strengths, weaknesses. Learning constantly. Being truth to yourself. 

Those are my views on happiness after reading many books, experience and self-reflection. 


Or in a more simple way as Mo Gawdat puts it in his book "Solve for Happy":

Happines = Reality - Expectations 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?