Quitting is a skill

"Knowing when to quit is a skill" says Steven Bartlett in his book Happy Sexy Millionaire.

There are two questions Steven asks himself before taking the decision:

1) Am I quitting because the job/activity is too challenging?

2) Is the reward worth the amount of effort?

Then, if the job is hard but the reward is worth the effort, Steven doesn't quit. 

Or, if the job is hard but the reward is not worth the effort, Steven quits and hopes to get involve in something worth the time and effort.

Knowing when to quit and look for something better is a skill. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?