Attention is one of the most valuable currencies /resources /gifts we can provide others with

And most humans crave attention.

Children are happy when you give them attention. 

Generally, a person feels well when he/she has someone else's attention. 

Attention is so valuable and we can all provide this resource to people and couses we desire.

Just a reminder to provide those beloved ones with attention. It often is more valuable than even expensive gifts. Children might grow up better having a good amount of attention from their parents. We can be better sons/daughters by roviding some of our attention to parents. And safe for a partner.

Attention is one of our most valuable resources and it's limited. Let's use it wisely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?