Learning French in 60 Days. Day 1

New challenge!
Learning French in 60 days (while working, studying and doing other activities we humans usually keep busy with).

Why 60 days? I'll finally meet in person my parents in law who are French and don't speak in English. This is the perfect time for an experiment of this type which will clearly indicate whether I learn it at a conversational level or not.

Let the race begin! 💪🏽
I will provide updates about the strategy used and partial results.

Starting point:
I have previously done two efforts for learning French. 

The first one, two years ago, was listening to the book "The Paul Noble method to learn French", totally recommend it. I was very committed studying it for one week. I had good progress but then I stopped, and there is very little I still remember from it.

The second effort, five months ago, was listening to the duolingo podcast for learning French (totally recommended as well), there I listened to many real stories in French which had some background in English so I could connect ideas. I listened to all the episodes in around two weeks, there were probably 50 episodes of around 15 minutes each.

This will be the third effort. Let's hope to have better results this time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?