Learning French day 49, update

Strategie #1. 
Using the pdf of the book "Learn French with Paul Noble" and resuming it into 10 grammar lessons. 

Tactics:
- Recording each lesson into a 2 or 3 minutes episodes of podcast (as a way of maintaining the motivation).
- Writing main lessons on papers and sticking it to the wall in the leaving room (to see it constantly and help my unconscious maintain it in mind always).
- Re-writing the lessons in the description of the episode when posting it in the podcast.
- Listening to my own podcast episodes while looking at the notes on the wall. It usually took around 22 minutes to listen to the 10 episodes. 

Duration: The last lesson was completed on the Day 20.

AMOUNT of hours of study: 18 hours of effective studying.

How often: Four times a week on average.


Strategy #2. 
Using Duolingo.

Description: It seems very useful even though I haven't been back. I did it for a total of 8 days and using two hours of wfective studying. Main reason for stopping: using Duolingo in a different device from my phone.


Strategy #3.
Learning vocabulary by reading "French short stories for beginners".

Tactics:
- Reading each story in French and English which takes 20 minutes on average.
- Recording each story as a new podcast episode (to maintain motivation). 
- Writing vocabulary on paper and sticking it to the wall in the leaving room. 

Results so far: between the day 29 and day 45, there have been recorded 5 stories. And the vocabulary has been written in paper for the first 2 stories.

Hours of study: 7 hours of effective study.


Strategy #4. 
Talking in French with a native French speaker. 

Description: it's just starting since Day 44 during one hour. 






OVERALL, there is now enough knowledge to try to understand and communicate in simple conversations. Good progress although there is still a lot more to improve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?