Taking notes with pen and paper, or directly in the computer before writing and essay / report / analysis / article?

Writing an essay or document.

Recommendation of process: take notes directly in the computer (on a block notes or word page). 

For 2 reasons: 1) it will facilitate to write, copy and expand some ideas, 2) by moving the fingers on the keyboard and writing about the topic, the body is doing the same physical activity that when writing the actual report / essay /article / analysis. 

Writing on pen and paper would be useful to draw an structure of the whole writing to keep as mental image. Apart from that, written in the computer is better to facilitate the flow and save time. 


(Personal observation from experiments and applying concepts from brain / body working processes) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?