5 exercises to rest eyes from computer

1) Blinking. People blink a lot less while working on a computer and the eyes dry out. Aim to blink once every 4 seconds.

2) Eye rolling. Close your eyelids and then roll your eyes around in circle. It helps to lubricate your eyes and strengthen the muscles in the eyes. 

3) Visual scanning. Help your eyes adjust between objects near and far. Watch in very much detail to objects in your room which are at different distances.

4) Focusing. Do 20-20-20 rule. Look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes on the screen.

5) Glancing. Close your eyes, then look up as much as you can comfortably, then down. Open eyes. Then repeat now to the left and then to the right.



Source if information:
https://www.rebuildyourvision.com/blog/vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome/6-refreshing-eye-exercises-for-tired-computer-users/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?