A reflection about time, present, past and future

The present time. ⌚ Only the present matters because that's what we can really feel, see, smell, hear, interact with. 

The future is important because it will be present at some point and we want to have a nice present at that moment. 

The past is important because it shapes our present and all the thoughts that are in our mind, thoughs that remind us of who we are, what we are able to do and how to get the most of our present base on the experiences from our past.

Reflection about time in a normal day while riding on the bycicle... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?