Many people talk about anxiety

But few take time to think about the triggers and actions that activate that feeling.

(Watching the phone when waking up? Why? Urgent messages that can't wait other 30 min? News of the world that need to be known right after waking up? Reading emails that get you pretty quick on the "worries" of the day?)

All of those are some triggers of anxiety that can be stopped easily and have great positive impact.

What to do instead?

Wake up. Leave the phone in plane mode. Go out for a short walk, 15 min will be good. Breath fresh air. Listen to some calming music. Sing if you can. Take a cold shower to boost the energy levels of the body. Have breakfast or go to work as you normally do. Enjoy an awesome day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?