Method to solve / find patterns in complex situations

Have a complex problem situation that stays in your mind? The harder you think the more confusing it gets? 

Solving method. Write main topics and subtopics on a piece of paper in no specific order, only key words, no sentences. Keep doing it adding more as they come to your mind and finding relationships. 

By the end you should be able to  recognize the main topics/areas, relationships, possibilities, impacts of actions, resources (time, money, effort, flexibility). 

Things should look more clear now, what if it doesn't? Don't worry, you are providing your unconscious mind with the tools to find out the solution. It will most likely come to your mind within hours or next days. It happens a lot after waking up for example. 

Does it sound to simple? Try it out. Simple things are the ones which usually work the best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?