People have on average 3-5 major breakdowns in their lives

Hope it helps to put things into perspective. It's not the end of the world and life is not against you. It's a fact, people suffer between 3-5 major breakdowns during their life time on average. 

Not many talk about it openly and that's why when a major breakdown occurs, it is such a sorprise and emotions are very intense. You are not alone and it is just common in people's lives. Welcome to "being a human". 

The real question is what do you do about it and how do you prepare for the next one? Yes, the next one, it's not if it happens, it's when it happens. What do you do about it and how do you prepare for it?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?