Putting numbers to the weeks of the year is a very very powerful practice for personal objectives

They are 52 weeks in a year, the same amount that a poker cards deck.

Why? Because organising the year with 365 days is a too big number for anyone to keep accurate track of something. 12 months is a too small number. But 52 weeks is perfect! 

52 weeks is a good number for a person to keep track of their plans. It allows people to be more responsible and accountable for their objectives. CEOs, managers and lots of successful people organises themselves on a weekly system. It works great for personal goals as well. 

Please don't under estimate this tool. It has been a key principle to work towards objectives and maintain the motivation along the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?