Reflection about "Structural" issue in companies

Employees are not 100% of the time busy. There are some periods that are busier than others, that's just a fact. Should they be 100% of the time busy or what percentage is good? 

If they are too busy, it will be overwhelming at some point. 

If they are not busy enough, they will feel unproductive, missionless, not valued. 

SOLUTION. 

It's complex and there must be many factors to take into account such as holidays and sick leaves time. 

Ideally (I think), companies should be clear about an actionable plan for the gap. 

To relieve loads when they are 120%, and to complemented when they are 70 - 80%.


Own observations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?