Can't sleep because something is worrying you?

Get that outside of your head, write your feelings and all of that in a notebook. List the consequences and possible solutions. Leave it there, get that out of your mind so you can sleep well. 

Recognize you have no control of it and you will be better by resting well. 

Next day in the morning, right when you wake up, be conscious about your mind and your thoughts, very likely, your brain will provide you with possible answers to that situation. Write it down immediately once you wake up.

Harness the power of the mind in your favor.

Book, Why we sleep, by Matthew Walker. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?