"It is better to leave one task done than

a couple of tasks started"

If you have a few things started that you know you won't be able to finish by the end of the day, FOCUS only on the task that you have more chances to get Done ✅ for that day.

Why? Because 1) preparation takes time (preparing for two things and not finishing them is not effective because anyway you will need to spend preparation time again for both of them to catch up where you left it),

And 2) because we feel better when we get things done, complete. 

So, focus on what you can get done for the day, and get it done! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?