Underrated personal and work skills

- Asking for forgiveness 

- Accepting / recognising/ acknowledging one’s mistakes /flaws 

- Publicly acknowledging / appreciating other’s work

- Ask for honest feedback (and have emotional control to process the answer with a positive attitude) 

- Provide honest feedback 

- Asking for help

Have you done any of those ones? If you have, you might agree it is not easy to do when you are honest about it.

They are all difficult because we put ourselves in a position of vulnerability. 

Those are skills highly appreciated in work and personal settings. However, it is not to be done with everybody, just with people who are emotionally intelligent and can handle this level of trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?