Two books to read to understand Dopamine

Read these two books to understand how Dopamine works. And what’s dopamine? This is the chemical / biological explanation of how motivation, drive and focus work in the human body.

Book, The Molecule of More, by Daniel Lieberman.

Book, Dopamine Nation, Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence, by Dr Anna Lembke.


Those two books were recommended by the neuroscientist  Andrew Huberman in this podcast episode during the School of Greatness show:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5uCggMlJo2URKqYsNE9RNr?si=f6DJbrx4RcmxsIngnGiZog



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?