Honestly, I wanted to provide a solid answer to anyone questioning the way I use my time. I do like that the market value is constantly going up, the safety and peace of mind it provides, the approval from family and friends, and perhaps the “admiration” I imagined others might feel, in other words, it was guided by what “everybody” seems to want. I enjoyed the process of working towards a challenging objective. However, after more reflection, I now know why I wanted to buy a property and put so much effort into this. And it is the same reason I wanted to finish my bachelor’s degree in engineering as fast as possible (took me almost 7 years, which incredibly is the average for the small percentage of those who actually finish it in that well renowned university). The reason? I wanted my freedom. Freedom has many ways of seeing it. For me it meant spending the time doing the activities that I like. I didn’t know but my family’s and friend's expectations guided me for a ...
That’s the way to know if what we create is actually valued. I find it difficult to price a service that I enjoy and feel happy to give for free, the problem is that people don’t value free things. Having a great service that has the power to change lives for good requires the leverage of money to grow and be recognised as valuable. Sergio. Learning how to price for what we have to offer.
Comments
Post a Comment