Learning how to live with less

There must be important lessons on doing that at a personal level. Learning how to live with less, enjoying the simple and mundane. I believe a good percentage of happiness is found there. However, how many of us consciously decide to live using less, just the necessary?

I haven’t done it. It doesn’t seem an easy thing. Nevertheless, it could be hiding important findings. 

Now, at a planetary level. This is a great challenge, so much so, that the future of humanity probably depends on that. 

Will we humans learn how to live with less? Without all the comforts that petrol / carbon / gas energy provide us with? At least while we transition to clean energies and reform the global economic system for one that rewards life on earth / instead of the current one which devours life on earth?


Sergio, living, thinking, reflecting, writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?