Where is the human component going to be more relevant in an AI world?

If AI can create good text, can create good images and good video, what’s that thing that will make something special because it comes from a human?

If we don’t value someone’s text (as in the past) because it probably came from an AI tool in which case it doesn’t require much time and effort. 

If we don’t value an image because it is difficult to know if it was made by an AI or not, in which case it would be quick.

I think what people value in the end is 1) the effort, 2) the skill. The problem is that it is difficult to know that just by looking at the end result.

The difference will lie on 1) being able to know if that something was purely created with an AI,  2) how much effort the person put into it.

I believe the only ways to verify that will be by 1) talking with the person to confirm their knowledge and expertise in the topic, 2) probably some new version of block chain to know what’s real, what comes from humans.


What the role of humans in a time when AI take so many of the skills which were thought to be only by humans? What skills will be more relevant for humans?


I guess, 1) the creative process, 2) being able to direct those AI tools, integrate them, and provide them with the right input so it produces what can be expected.


A reflection on AI. What our place now? How can we do now individually to b in a better position 5-10 years from now when AI takes more relevant? How can I be more attractive for organisations? What skills? 


My conclusion:

- Formulating the problem.

- Directing the AI to solve it.

- Interpreting the result and adapt it to the context.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?