Lo más importante para viajar?

 I used to think it was the money. But I couldn’t explain how many people I knew were doing a lot of travelling with apparently not much income, “they probably have a lot of savings or their parents send them money” is what I thought.


Nowadays that I am allowing more time to myself to do more travelling, I had a big lesson: while the money of course is important, the most important thing is the will.


“Querer es poder”. Things don’t happen from one day to another, but working on the vision and the plan, that’s something we can start doing from any time. Work on the vision, give yourself time to dream, make a plan, follow the plan, adjust, follow the plan, it will happen.


Reflections after a few days of starting a dream trip.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?