Vision certificate

On a piece of paper, write yourself a Certificate of Achievement in that objective that you want, date it to some specific time in the future and hang it on the wall or somewhere you can see it everyday.

Ejemplo: Voy a escribir en una hoja de papel a modo de certificado: 

"Certificado de cumplimiento entregado a Sergio por su generosa contribución de 52 videos con valioso, educativo y motivador, contenido en YouTube. 
Fecha: 19 Ago 2023"

In this example, I'm giving myself a Certificate of Achievement with the statement of what my objective is with a specific date and I'm going to stick that on my closeth so I can see it everyday.

This method is highly recommended by Lewis Howes in his book "The School of Greatness" and his podcast with the same name. Lewis recommends to choose time frames of 3 or 6 months. 

What would be your Certificate of Achievement? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asking for help, the skill that no one taught me

The Addiction to mobile phones is real

Does my partner help me bring the good out of me? Do I help my partner show the best of them?